- Minor update to the Forecast code to better handle edge cases where there might be fewer forecast periods returned by NWS than requested by the user.
- Rewrote error messages to be plain JSON, rather than JSON API format.
- Forecast as Text is now live.
- Forecast as HTML is now live.
2018.08 .05 .08
- Renamed the "current" resource to "nws".
- Renamed the "layout" parameter to "current"
- Added $iso8601 to the HTML , Heading and Subheading parameters.
- Added $dtformatc to the HTML , Heading and Subheading parameters.
- Moved the Subheader to it's own parameter: As HTML, Subheading.
- Renumbered all of the Error IDs.
- Added "Current Observations Link" to the By GUID Test Mode 2.
- Added the "m" modifier to the "n" chunk in the As Text, Layout Parameter.
- Added the By GUID resource.
- Added the As HTML, Icon Border Radius Sub-Parameter.
- Re-development is complete, the Weather API is now live.
- Initial development, build and re-write of the old PARFAIT Current Capsule API.